- Comedy Review: Pete Holmes, Nice Try, The DevilPosted 2 days ago
- The Urban Erma: May the Fourth Be with YouPosted 2 days ago
- Open Call: YouNow Stand Up Throwdown Comedy ContestPosted 5 days ago
- Addicted To Comedy: “Comedy…Super Size Me!”Posted 9 days ago
- The Urban Erma: In Search of the Black Female SuperheroPosted 9 days ago
Monoblogue: God Particle
So Travolta was accused of sexual misconduct when he was on a cruise. The cruise he was on was Tom.
Matt Lauer is fuming over The Today Show personnel change – “It’s just that I’ve always loved eating curry.”
CNN: “People in 11 States Still Without Power.” Big deal; worldwide, Jewish husbands are permanently without power.
Because of the heat I just water boarded myself. But don’t worry, I didn’t tell myself shit!
Scientists think they’ve found the “God particle.” It must be true; the particle is already asking for donations and starting Bingo games.
I hear that Woody Allen’s new movie is good, but “typical Woody Allen.” Ya know, car chases, special effects, vampires, 3-D…
Neil Berliner is a writer for the syndicated late-night comedy talk show, The John Kerwin Show. He is a practicing M.D. and comedy writer, and has written aired lines for 11 major roasts since 2006 including Matt Lauer, Artie Lange, Mario Batali, Andy Dick, Pat Cooper, William Shatner, and Flavor Flav. Join Neil on Facebook and follow him on Twitter.