- The Urban Erma: This is Not My Father’s Bowling AlleyPosted 2 months ago
- The Urban Erma: Bad Dog, No TurkeyPosted 2 months ago
- The Urban Erma: Fine Ass Forehead – A Different Kind of Beautiful MindPosted 3 months ago
- Royale Watkins Revamps Mixtape Comedy Show, Preps for TV Special, TourPosted 3 months ago
- Addicted To Comedy: Eating Writer’s Block for BreakfastPosted 3 months ago
2013 WitOut Awards to Honor Philadelphia Comedians in January
The WitOut Awards for Philadelphia Comedy has announced its nominees for its 2013 awards. Sponsored by Philly Improv Theater and Narragansett Brewing Company, the WitOut Awards for Philadelphia Comedy will take place Sunday, January 13, 2013 at 6pm at World Cafe Live. Improv comedians Grimacchio will serve as host and will be joined by performers including Philly Slick, Samantha Brown and The Grimacchio Dancers.
Fans can vote online between December 10 -21 at www.witout.net.
Tickets to the awards show and after-party are available online. The tickets include free admission to the after-party and (1) one free Narragansett beer.
Best Stand-Up Comedian
Best Stand-Up Bit
“Baby Driving” – Doogie Horner
“First Guy in the World/Netflix” – Aaron Hertzog
“Wedding Planning” – Pat Barker
“Left Handed” – Dan Scully
“Tycho Brahe” – Alex Pearlman
Best Regular Show
Camp Woods Plus
The Theme Show
Reasonable Discourse with Jerks
The Monthly Hour with James Hesky
Best Open Mic (Stand-Up, Sketch Open Stage or Improv Jam)
Laughs on Fairmount
Sketch Up or Shut Up
Center City Comedy
Accidents Will Happen
Best New Act (Improv Group, Sketch Group or Stand-Up Comedian)
The Flat Earth
To view full nominees list, visit www.witout.net.
Latest posts by Stage Time Magazine (see all)
- Trailer: Whoopi Goldberg Presents Moms Mabley Debuts on HBO - November 18, 2013
- November 2013 Comedian Book Signings - November 3, 2013
- September 2013 Comedian Book Signings - September 1, 2013
The Urban Erma: This is Not My Father’s Bowling Alley
A friend invited me to go bowling and I didn’t...
- Posted 2 months ago
The Urban Erma: Bad Dog, No Turkey
Dog is God spelled backwards, and like God my Cocker...
- Posted 2 months ago
The Urban Erma: Fine Ass Forehead – A Different Kind of Beautiful Mind
Last night a man said to me, “You have a...
- Posted 3 months ago