- Comedian Hannibal Buress Inks Development Deal with Comedy CentralPosted 18 hours ago
- Video: Beginner Comics – How to be OriginalPosted 21 hours ago
- Video: Why Long-Term Perspective Gives Comedians a Huge AdvantagePosted 21 hours ago
- Comedy Review: Pete Holmes, Nice Try, The DevilPosted 4 days ago
- The Urban Erma: May the Fourth Be with YouPosted 4 days ago
Comedy Review: Doug Benson, Smug Life
Doug Benson’s new album, "Smug Life" is comprised of two discs. Benson attempted an experiment: he recorded one set sober and one set high. Disc One (called “Uncooked“) is the sober set and Disc Two (“Cooked”) is...
- Posted 317 days ago
Comedy Review: Chad Daniels, You’re the Best
Chad Daniels follows up his 2009 "Busy Being Awesome" with a beefy sophomore showing. "You’re The Best" is funny end to end despite its patently routine subjects. Daniels hangs out at the airport and living room,...
- Posted 336 days ago
Comic Spotlight: Lee Camp’s Political Comedic Voice Not to be Missed
Lee Camp’s critically lauded new album, Chaos for the Weary, is a Carlin-esque cannon of improvements America could use. He is even introduced by Kelly Carlin, daughter of the late comedy legend George Carlin. Modern consumer culture...
- Posted 681 days ago
Comedy Review: Sean Kent, Waiting for the Rapture
Kent's act is his "opinionated guy at the bar" personality, and he'd certainly be amusing in that context. But his state-the-obvious material doesn't live up to his big-picture ideals.
- Posted 782 days ago
Comedy Review: Jim Norton, Despicable
it speaks volumes about Norton's joke writing that he is always hilarious and never lets the muck and grime obscure the punch lines.
- Posted 813 days ago