- The Urban Erma: They Called The Cops on The CatPosted 1 month ago
- The Urban Erma: I’m Ready for My Close UpPosted 1 month ago
- The Urban Erma: Gee Thanks, OfficerPosted 2 months ago
- The Urban Erma: Crazy Bitches Hate JellybeansPosted 2 months ago
- The Urban Erma: This is Not My Father’s Bowling AlleyPosted 3 months ago
Addicted To Comedy: Eating Writer’s Block for Breakfast
During the early stages of my writing career, writer’s block would attack me like the plague usually during the early mornings of my scheduled writing periods. After interviewing other writers, I learned how to conquer it. I...
- Posted 4 months ago
Addicted To Comedy: Would You Risk Your Job For Comedy?
Comedians need to be aware when their material is being are posting to the Internet. We live in a sensitive world and background checks are no longer limited to previous places of employment or credit history. When...
- Posted 8 months ago
Addicted To Comedy: How to be a Writer Who Writes – The Greg Miller Interview
Have you ever had problems with a writing project? Maybe your goal is to publish a book, write a screenplay, or submit a sitcom pilot to your favorite competition? The biggest problem I encountered as a comedy...
- Posted 9 months ago