- Comedy Review: Pete Holmes, Nice Try, The DevilPosted 21 hours ago
- The Urban Erma: May the Fourth Be with YouPosted 1 day ago
- Open Call: YouNow Stand Up Throwdown Comedy ContestPosted 4 days ago
- Addicted To Comedy: “Comedy…Super Size Me!”Posted 7 days ago
- The Urban Erma: In Search of the Black Female SuperheroPosted 8 days ago
The Urban Erma: Evolve or Die
I got a chance many years ago to work with one of my favorite political comedians, Barry Crimmins. It was an honor...He patiently explained that comedy clubs were no longer the place where political comedians were grown,...
- Posted 16 days ago
Comedy Review: Brendon Burns, Pompously Lectures Americans
Did you know a quarter of Australia was on fire this year? It must have happened during the Superbowl. Brendon Burns thinks there is a lot Americans are unaware of. He is an emissary from the land...
- Posted 38 days ago
Monoblogue: Awesome Gift Card!
The only reason to watch a Jets game now is to see Sanchez and Tebow on the sidelines holding clipboards, and Ryan updating his résumé.
- Posted 146 days ago
Monoblogue: Bye, Mitt!
Wishing NFL great Mike Ditka a speedy recovery after his recent stroke. Doctors say he had only minimal brain damage; so his analysis will now sound like Herm Edwards or Terry Bradshaw’s.
- Posted 173 days ago
News from the Crib: Ivan’s Parenting Tip #78 – Parenting in the Age of Obama
My wife and I have an infant son named Ivan. He is 15 months old. Ivan is very concerned that parents do right by their children (he is especially worried about my parenting skills). Ivan has decided...
- Posted 192 days ago