- The Urban Erma: In Line, On Line, Off LinePosted 1 day ago
- News from the Crib: Parental ExhaustionPosted 1 day ago
- Comedian Hannibal Buress Inks Development Deal with Comedy CentralPosted 3 days ago
- Video: Beginner Comics – How to be OriginalPosted 3 days ago
- Video: Why Long-Term Perspective Gives Comedians a Huge AdvantagePosted 3 days ago
Comedian Sherri Shepherd to Host ‘The Clorox Lounge’
Comedian-actress Sherri Shepherd will host The Clorox Lounge, a site that features hilarious anecdotes, fun contests, exciting give-a-ways and coupons.
“Clorox brings the laughs out of the (water) closet and has created a community where you can find hilarious jokes, photos and videos. I’m excited about hosting The Clorox Lounge and turning the bathroom into the laugh room,” said Shepherd.
The Lounge activities kick off with Last Comic Sitting Competition and Sweepstakes, which will launch February 27, 2012. Over the course of eight weeks, ten of the funniest mom and dad comics will go head-to-head in a stand-up throw-down for the chance to sit on the throne and be crowned the Last Comic Sitting. Each week, they’ll face a new challenge and based on consumer voting one will be eliminated. The grand prize winner will receive $10,000.
The Clorox Lounge and Last Comic Sitting Competition is an extension of Clorox Toilet Products’ Ode to the Commode campaign, which celebrates and elevates the toilet so it’s no longer the butt of jokes.