- Comedy Review: Pete Holmes, Nice Try, The DevilPosted 2 days ago
- The Urban Erma: May the Fourth Be with YouPosted 2 days ago
- Open Call: YouNow Stand Up Throwdown Comedy ContestPosted 6 days ago
- Addicted To Comedy: “Comedy…Super Size Me!”Posted 9 days ago
- The Urban Erma: In Search of the Black Female SuperheroPosted 10 days ago
Monoblogue: Big Debate
"Famous Moments in Presidential Debates": Black guy tells White guy, "Yours is bigger than mine."
- Posted 215 days ago
Monoblogue: Thanks, Neil Armstrong!
Penn State won't play certain songs any more at games, like "Sweet Caroline," because of it's, "Touching me, touching you" lyrics. I guess they won't be having any concerts there by The Strokes.
- Posted 263 days ago
Monoblogue: My New Joke Writing Strategy
The Obama fundraising team is raffling off a chance to shoot hoops with him, Michael Jordan, and other NBA stars. Romney immediately countered with a raffle to sit in a room and count Clint Eastwood's wrinkles.
- Posted 280 days ago
The Urban Erma by Leighann Lord: Thank You, Chick-fil-A
I’ve actually been trying to enjoy my summer so I’m a little late to the party on the national news. There seems to have been a bit of hoopla over statements made by Chick-fil-A’s president in his...
- Posted 281 days ago
Monoblogue: Olympic Uniforms
Our U.S.A. Olympics uniforms were made in China! This is an outrage. Our country should have people checking to make sure that this never happens again. We can call them Chinese Checkers.
- Posted 309 days ago