- Comedian Hannibal Buress Inks Development Deal with Comedy CentralPosted 8 hours ago
- Video: Beginner Comics – How to be OriginalPosted 11 hours ago
- Video: Why Long-Term Perspective Gives Comedians a Huge AdvantagePosted 11 hours ago
- Comedy Review: Pete Holmes, Nice Try, The DevilPosted 3 days ago
- The Urban Erma: May the Fourth Be with YouPosted 3 days ago
Monoblogue: Math Skills
A $366 million Powerball winner wants to remain anonymous. One clue might be that the school janitor who quit last week now drives three different Lamborghinis and is dating a Kardashian.
- Posted 444 days ago
Monoblogue: House” Foreclosure
Newt Gingrich said he'd like for Brad Pitt to play him in a movie. Yeah, the Brad Pitt that looks exactly like Phillip Seymour Hoffman!
- Posted 467 days ago
Monoblogue: BK Delivery Service
I wonder if Flo, the Progressive Insurance Girl, ever called Geico, just to check...Hostess Cakes, the bankrupt manufacturer of Twinkies, Ding Dongs, and Ho Hos will keep baking them. "Our coffers may be empty, but we'll keep...
- Posted 489 days ago
Monoblogue: New Year’s Eve Invite
...if you get invited to a New Year's party, you are so just a replacement for someone way cooler than you who has already declined.
- Posted 519 days ago
Monoblogue: Trump’s Debate
If you'd like to participate in Trump's debate, dial 1-999-OPPOSSUMWIG. Desperate. Call immediately.
- Posted 528 days ago