- Comedy Review: Pete Holmes, Nice Try, The DevilPosted 14 hours ago
- The Urban Erma: May the Fourth Be with YouPosted 18 hours ago
- Open Call: YouNow Stand Up Throwdown Comedy ContestPosted 4 days ago
- Addicted To Comedy: “Comedy…Super Size Me!”Posted 7 days ago
- The Urban Erma: In Search of the Black Female SuperheroPosted 8 days ago
Monoblogue: Big Debate
"Famous Moments in Presidential Debates": Black guy tells White guy, "Yours is bigger than mine."
- Posted 213 days ago
Monoblogue: Andy Roddick Retires
Andy Roddick has retired. When asked his plans, he said, "I'm looking forward to spending a lot of time in Brooklyn."
- Posted 246 days ago
Monoblogue: Thanks, Neil Armstrong!
Penn State won't play certain songs any more at games, like "Sweet Caroline," because of it's, "Touching me, touching you" lyrics. I guess they won't be having any concerts there by The Strokes.
- Posted 261 days ago
Monoblogue: My New Joke Writing Strategy
The Obama fundraising team is raffling off a chance to shoot hoops with him, Michael Jordan, and other NBA stars. Romney immediately countered with a raffle to sit in a room and count Clint Eastwood's wrinkles.
- Posted 278 days ago
Monoblogue: Olympic Uniforms
Our U.S.A. Olympics uniforms were made in China! This is an outrage. Our country should have people checking to make sure that this never happens again. We can call them Chinese Checkers.
- Posted 307 days ago