- Comedian Hannibal Buress Inks Development Deal with Comedy CentralPosted 14 hours ago
- Video: Beginner Comics – How to be OriginalPosted 17 hours ago
- Video: Why Long-Term Perspective Gives Comedians a Huge AdvantagePosted 17 hours ago
- Comedy Review: Pete Holmes, Nice Try, The DevilPosted 3 days ago
- The Urban Erma: May the Fourth Be with YouPosted 4 days ago
Monoblogue: God Particle
Scientists think they've found the "God particle." It must be true; the particle is already asking for donations and starting Bingo games.
- Posted 322 days ago
Monoblogue: Advice for Mrs./Dr. Zuckerberg
Congratulations to Snooki, who just announced that she has a little boy inside her. She's also pregnant.
- Posted 362 days ago
Monoblogue: Yogi Berra, American Icon
Yogi Berra was recently called, an "American icon" on his 87th birthday. Yogi: "I thought they only made those cameras in Japan."
- Posted 368 days ago
Monoblogue: Mother’s Day
If you truly love doing comedy, you really do get just as much satisfaction playing to seven people in some crummy little club as when you play to eleven people in some crummy little club.
- Posted 381 days ago
Monoblogue by Neil Berliner: R.I.P. Mitch Hedberg
JetBlue serves you more nuts than any other airline...George Zimmerman: "It was self-defense when I shot and killed the Black kid. He was holding Skittles and I might have diabetes..."
- Posted 418 days ago